Early Rehabilitation Center (ERC) is a non-profit organization which is committed to the care, welfare and progress of special children - the differently able.
Our objectives are outlined below.
- Undertake early intervention activities with the children.
- Create general awareness among the parents and the community about disabled children so that they may be readily accepted.
- Develop pre-learning skills so as to ensure there is the readiness to read and write amongst handicapped children.
- Generate self confidence amongst the disabled children and develop their hidden talents through recreational activities.
- Ensure self reliance by providing appropriate vocational training to the disabled child.
- Published Braille book for the children
We believe that we will have taken a great step if we can bring a smile and a sense of hope to the differently abled children.